Brow Talk / Anastasia DipBrow Pomade

Tuesday, February 17, 2015


I've made no secret of the fact that myself & my eyebrows have had a major love-hate relationship over the past few years, starting at the days when I got my first brow waxing & cried all the way through. Many many products have passed through my makeup collection and if you was to compile the amount of hours I've spent watching brow tutorials, it would be enough to shock you. I very gratefully received the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade for Christmas after I sadly ran out of my beloved Brow Wiz & was looking for an alternative. It's one of the few products that I couldn't bare to go without!

Gel liner-like eyebrow products are new to me - I've never tried anything like it, meaning it took me a while to get to grips with on how to use it. Forgive me for completely jumping on the bandwagon but this is seriously one of the best brow products I've used, ever. The only thing people may find difficult with this is it can look clown-like if you apply it the wrong way. I like to take a small angled brush, dip it into the pot & then wipe off practically all of it into the cap. As I only use a tiny bit at a time this will last me months, unlike Brow Wiz!

As far as smudginess, not sliding and the end result, everything is spot on. No smudging (even when you rub your face and forget you're wearing makeup!), it's pretty much waterproof and it looks so natural when I wear it. I'd hate to jinx it but I think I'm finally cracking my brows! What are your favourite brow products?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.