Loyalty Cards?

Saturday, July 19, 2014


Loyalty cards can be confusing things. How many points are worth £1? Which is the best store that offers the best deals? How much do I have to spend to get £5 in points? When you have a bunch of store loyalty cards stuffed away in your purse, it's easy to get confused on which one does what. Stores like Boots and Superdrug have their own loyalty cards with different offers, along with Costa and Debenhams, but which is the best?

This is personally my favourite out of all the loyalty cards. Boots offer 4 points for every £1 you spend and each point equates to a penny. For example, spending £5 will give you 20 points, worth 20p. I love Boots' scheme because you can insert your card into a small machine in store where you get little printable offers tailored to you. I love saving up my points and buying the more expensive side of makeup - free makeup is good makeup! Boots have also recently launched their new app which gives you deals tailored to you.

Superdrug is where I tend to stock up on essentials, such as my Collection concealer, deodorant and hair products. These products add up to a lot of money in the long run and you may as well use one of Superdrug's Beautycards. This is less generous than Boots, giving you just 1 point per £1 but again, one point = 1 penny.

Ahh, the most luxurious shop (with the most luxurious prices!) comes with a loyalty card. I find this is one of the ones that is definitely worth the money. Considering the majority of the products in store are above £25, you may as well be collecting points from them! Space NK offer 1 point per £1 and once you've collected 100 points, you get £5 off your next shop. I also received a full-sized Jurlique Rose Water Balancing Mist on my birthday for free!

Another loyalty card worth having is Debenhams' Beauty Club card. Debenhams offer 3 points per £1 which is pretty impressive! You also receive free delivery when collecting points online, as well as free samples and makeovers on your favourite brands and even a free Benefit brow wax on your birthday! This card has some serious perks. Remember, points make pounds!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.