How to: Make Money Online

Wednesday, April 01, 2015
Making money online is not as hard (or as difficult!) as people may think. I've been making a small income from doing various things on the internet for the past few years and although it's not enough to live on, it's nice to have a bit of money to treat yourself with.  I've found three easy ways to make money online & I thought I'd share them with you!

how to make easy money online fast

SURVEYS
Don't shout at me - I know many survey sites that promise to get you quick money are scams but I've found two that definitely work and are bringing me in a bit of money each month. The first is One Pulse, an app that I've been using for almost a year now. This is simply the easiest way to get money because for each survey, you may get 15p & you only answer 3 questions. You need £5 before it can be put into your Paypal account but if your notifications are on & you're completing them regularly, you will start earning! You can use my code S27ZC when you're downloading the app.

A recent discovery of mine is Swagbucks, a site where you can do various activities to earn "swagbucks", which you can then trade in for gift cards, vouchers and money. The best thing about this is that you can get points for watching their videos - getting paid for procrastinating isn't too bad after all! You can get 150 bonus Swagbucks if you sign-up using this link.

BLOGGING
Again, don't shout at me! There's been a big debate in some Twitter blogging chats recently about monetising your blog. My opinion is if it's not spammy & you're genuinely blogging for fun, why not make a bit of money from it? There's many different ways to monetize your blog that I could write a whole post about it but there's three main ways you could do it - Google Adsense to display ads in your sidebar; selling ads independently & using affiliate programs. My favourites are ShopSense & EtailPR.

SELL THINGS
If you have a talent, I'm sure there could be some way of making a bit of cash from it. You could be great at making handmade jewelry or just a blog expert - either way, there are ways to earn. Online stores like Etsy & eBay make selling things online easy, which can be a nice little earner. If you're more of the internet / marketing side, you could create & sell an eBook. If you're not too good at either, have a clear-out and sell your old things. I'm sure you'll find something to sell if you read my tips on Defining Personal Style!

Do you make money online?