Five Things

Sunday, April 12, 2015
Five Things: Eyebrow Routine
[ New eyebrow products! ]

Hello again and happy Sunday! I feel like I'm going to start every post of this series mentioning how fast the past week has gone but it feels like just yesterday I was writing last week's Five Things post. I've spent pretty much all week watching Pretty Little Liars & trying to convince my mum to start watching it because I have nobody to gossip with about it. 

I started from the beginning of Season 1 three weeks ago and now I'm almost on Season 3. To say I'm obsessed is an understatement! I'd also appreciate no spoilers (pretty please!) because I'm trying to watch them as if there was no Google to find out who A actually is. Trust me, I've held myself back from finding out and the temptation is getting unbearable now. Anyway, here's this week's Five Things. :)

Porter Magazine, Lauren Conrad Beauty & pretty notebooks!

[ Porter is still one of my favourite magazines & I've fallen back in love with Lauren Conrad's blog ]

Maybelline Great Lash mascara

[ There will be lots of new reviews up on this blog this week - here's a sneek peak of one! ]

Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel Universal Bronzer
[ Back when I reviewed the Chanel Soliel tan de Chanel I mentioned that I hadn't found a use for it that works for my skin. I've tried it this week and it's still not working for me... Quite upsetting when it's so expensive! ]

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

[ I am, however, still as in love with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar as ever & it's the only palette I use on a daily basis. Mainly because the whiff of chocolate when you open it makes the mornings so much more bearable ]

What've you been up to this week?