Five Things

Sunday, April 05, 2015
[ New reading additions ]

Hello! This week has been a busy one, spent doing lots of blog-work. If you hadn't already noticed, I have a new design! I spent the majority of my days typing what seemed like endless Google searches, and also searching Elaine's blog. She's the queen of coding - I don't know what I'd do without her blog! I feel like the minimalist theme is really what I love in a blog, so it was only right that I implemented it in my own blog.

Now that the clocks have gone forward it's nice to have some time at the end of the day to relax whilst it's still light outside. Can you believe it's not pitch black at 6pm anymore?! Meenie loves playing out in the dark, and she even brought us a present home on Wednesday night... A mouse. The only thing I don't love about Spring is her bringing home animals. Mice, birds, everything. Not nice!


[ Talk of the devil - sleeping like butter wouldn't melt! ]


[ A laptop upgrade... No more waiting 10 minutes for a page to load! ]


[ Relaxing with a nice cup of tea & fresh bedding. The best! ]


[ The combination of red, gray and white. Although I don't think Meenie is too keen on my white bedding considering she jumps all over with her muddy paws. It's a good job I love her. ]

What've you been up to this week?