Alpha-H Liquid Gold

Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Alpha-H

Today's post is slightly different for a few reasons - it's skincare and it's also a guest post, from my mum! I've been asking her to write a post on here for over a year now & she's finally agreed to it, so here we are! She'll be doing a little review on the Alpha-H Liquid Gold collection which she's been using for the past few months so I figured it'd be good to get another person to give their opinion on this blog. Without further ado, here's her review!

I love this little collection from Alpha H. The liquid gold is really good, the only slight problem is actually remembering to use it. You are supposed to gently swipe the Liquid Gold over your face every other evening (and not to use a moisturiser over the top for the best effect). Well.... it does give you a slight tingle and your face does feel a bit tight. Quite strange not to use a evening moisturiser as you would think they isn't good for your skin!! However, when you wake in the morning, your skin does feel and look amazing. Pores and diminished and little imperfections seen less visible. You must use a daytime moisturiser the following day with an SPF to protect your skin. Overall, I would highly recommend this.

The exfoliator is also really good, probably one of the best I have tried. It's one of those exfoliators that is quite 'grainey' but does work. Your skin does feel like glass after just one use. Again, highly recommended. The SPF 50 daytime moisturiser is perfect to wear under your foundation. The high SPF factor is really important when you're my age!!! It sinks in really quick with no greasy film that other SPF moisturisers leave on your skin. I bought this kit from QVC and as it was what is called a 'Today's Special Value'. The price was really good value. If you would to try this yourself, just ring QVC.

Can you please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my very, very first blog post!!!  Cheerio for now! x