Another Essie Collection

Thursday, October 16, 2014
Another Essie Collection

I know what you're thinking - it's Autumn now and I'm writing about Essie's Summer Collection. There's a method in my madness; a) I found them in a set for just £6 and b) they could actually pass as Autumnal colours. Whilst I was having a browse in TKMaxx with my dad this weekend I couldn't pass on having a look at what beauty items they had in. I've always see bloggers saying that there's some amazing offers on in there, especially from brands like Nails Inc, Clarins and Elizabeth Arden. I couldn't pass on this set & actually think they're perfect transitional shades from Summer to Autumn.

My favourite out of the three has to be Ruffles & Feathers, a gorgeous emerald green that doesn't remind me of any other polish in my collection. When I first tried Essie's nail polish I thought that the formula was a bit difficult to work with it but now that I've gotten used to it, I love it! Roarrrrange is one that I have on my nails as we speak - a lovely pumpkin orange shade. Orange is a shade that I love to wear in the Autumn time because it reminds me of one of my favourite times of the year... Halloween! Haute in the Heat is the only shade I'm not too mithered about in this collection as I have many others that are similar to this. It is a gorgeous shade, nonetheless!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.