sleek blush

Tuesday, June 04, 2013
As soon as someone asks me to recommend a drug store or high street blush, Sleek is the brand which pops into my head straight away.
They have such a variety of colours and are sold individually at £4.99 or in a palette of 3 which retails at £9.99. 



One of the main factors I love about any Sleek products is the packaging.
They are so simple, effective and elegant looking with the shiny black on black plastic.
The only thing I can fault about Sleek palettes or packets is that I find them so difficult to open and they always tend to chip my nail polish!



As you can tell, it's such a beautiful shimmery rose colour and it's so pigmented. 
It also applies amazingly onto your face. The colour is very buildable but it can also be blended out to give a more natural finish.
It's an amazing price and an amazing dupe for blushes from Nars and MAC, especially Nars' famous Orgasm.
This colour looks very natural and would look perfect in the summer due to it's warm tones and shimmers.

Sleek blushes are the blushes I will recommend to everyone if you're looking for a cheap blush from a drugstore.

Have you tried Sleek blushes? 
What was your favourite shade? 


8 comments :

  1. So beautiful! We need Sleek in the US X(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Their products are amazing! X

      Delete
  2. I have pomegranate which I love but this looks gorgeous, sleek products are just so good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so much like the MUA blush in shade 5 I think it is. Maybe shade 3 I can't remember. I love the slight gold shimmers in this! Lilie x

    mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MUA blushes are good too, but I just find they don't stay putt for long enough! X

      Delete
  4. Hey- I love your blog- so I'm nominating it for the Liebster Award,
    http://fashionbeautyme18.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-liebster-award-is-given-to-up-and.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've already done the Liebster Award but thank you so much :) X

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.