10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Tuesday, July 01, 2014


This week has been a good one for me. I'm officially done with school (finally!) and have a full three months to dedicate to my blog. It's good to be back! The majority of the posts you've been seeing over here on the blog have been pre-scheduled to cover me over the past two manic months. The weather's also been beautiful here in England, something we tend to lack even in 'Summer' time. Sunshine, blogging, no exams and no revision... Sounds good to me!

ONE // Being able to meet someone for the first time in years without having a panic attack. Such a massive achievement for me - chuffed isn't the word! :)

TWO // Finally finishing all of my art coursework, meaning I've officially left school/have no education until I go to college in September. Yay! I'm freeeee!

THREE // Orange Is The New Black. I started watching this around two weeks ago and I'm already half way through season two but I'm pacing myself because I don't want it to finish. It's such an amazing programme and I have no idea how I'm going to live without it for the next year!

FOUR // Getting back into Youtube!.

FIVE // Having some family time at a Summer Barbecue and strolling around pristine park gardens in the sunshine. Bliss.

SIX // Having water fights with my neighbors on the street. It always brings back really happy memories of my childhood when we sit in the garden all night just watching the world go by... Being soaked with freezing cold water wasn't so great though!

SEVEN // Skins on Netflix! (I told you I was a Netflix-addict). I loved Skins around two years ago and watched all six series within a matter of months... I think another marathon is in order!

EIGHT // 22 Jump Street. Such an amazing movie.

NINE // When my mum called a polar bear, a "bolar pear". Little things like that crack me up waaay more than it should - just like when my dad said "no pobs" instead of "no problem". Hilarious.

TEN // Being able to go outside without a jumper/jacket on (although I still need an umbrella - my neighbours are still threatening me with that ice-cold bucket of water).


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.