The Vintage Cupcake Kitchen

Sunday, July 27, 2014


 If you're a lover of anything Cath Kidston, floral or vintage related, I think I've found a little corner of the UK that'll be right up your street. The Vintage Cupcake Kitchen in Uppermill is where I spent my weekend, oggling over the dreamy interior and not to forget, the gorgeous cupcakes and smoothies. My mum, best friend and I visited here on a whim as we were wondering around the area looking for the perfect picnic place. Whilst driving past, typical me shouted, "Oh my God, mum we have to go there!".


It was so hot that I decided on having a mango & passion fruit smoothie to cool me down, as well as an Oreo cupcake... Trust me, if there's cupcakes on offer I can't decline. The whole ethos of this place is just beautiful. The staff are lovely, the area is beautiful and let's not forget, the food is to die for. The little picket fence and the floral bunting make it the typical village bakery. I could easily sit there all day and watch the world go by! It's definitely worth a visit if you're passing.