Bargain Dresses

Saturday, July 26, 2014


I'm a real sucker for a nice, summery, floral dress. In an attempt to stock up on last-minute dresses and bargains, my mum and I ventured out on a shopping trip, to which I found this gorgeous floral dress. When it comes to clothes in general, I'm not that big of a fan - I definitely prefer makeup, but I couldn't resist buying this (and many more) dress from Peacocks at just £16. I bought that many things I'm thinking of doing a little fashion haul on my YouTube channel (let me know if you're interested!) soon but I couldn't not photograph this outfit.

I paired the dress with a very old Matalan tote bag, some tan sandals and of course, some sunnies* from Firmoo. This is definitely one of my favourite outfits yet will probably look even better with a tan. I tweeted yesterday that I'm literally either NW10 or bright red. Not fun. I couldn't resist adding in this last photo - Meenie makes me laugh when she swans around the garden interrupting my photographing session.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.