New Nail Love

Friday, July 25, 2014


When it comes to nails I tend to be more of a neutral/bright red all-or-nothing kinda girl. I picked up the Natural Collection nail polish in Hibiscus after looking for a nice, unusual bright pink shade that I don't have in my collection and I am literally amazed by it. I don't tend to buy Natural Collection products because in my eyes, you get what you pay for. With this, you get what you pay for and much much more. For under £2 you get a gorgeous shade that's opaque within one coat and lasts up to five days with no chips in sight. I love it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.