June Favourites

Monday, June 30, 2014




Makeup-wise, June has been a good month for me. I managed to grab some of my ultimate makeup products in a Post-Exam mini haul and have had a bit of time to try them out, as well as still getting to know the products from when I Shopped My Stash. This month I've been loving neutral makeup as well as embracing a new-found love for a purple smokey eye.

For the new smokey eye I like to use MAC's Smut eye shadow. I bought this around 8 months ago and hadn't touched it. Since going through and trialing all of the shades in my MAC palette that I'd never used, it struck a chord with me that it'd be gorgeous with Shadow Lady for a purple smokey eye. I was right. I love to wear this with my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy with Omega, Carbon and a winged liner to create such gorgeous look that I did a tutorial on my YouTube channel. I've been attempting to get away with this look for nipping to Tesco's... I don't think it's working.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I've also been loving natural makeup. After shopping my stash I re-kindled my love for MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. I've had a serious love-hate relationship with this but found that it's best used with a light hand. The Nivea Raspberry Rose lip butter has been my savior for those times when you crawl into bed and need some last minute intensive lip moisture. Cheap and cheerful and does the job perfectly!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.