Homemade Pizza!

Saturday, February 01, 2014
Homemade pizza is one of the things I love to make when I just fancy a little bite to eat. Fresh pizza dough, cheese and your own toppings is all you need. You can use tomato puree for the base, or I just use tomato ketchup - it tastes practically the same! This time I opted for cheese, mushrooms and ham. Just looking at these photos again are making me so hungry!


First of all, you need to roll out your pizza dough to whatever size you want - I chose the traditional circle but you can be creative if you like! To make the stuffed crusts, add cheese around the edges and fold the dough over the cheese and press into the base. Add your tomato bit (either puree or ketchup), cheese and toppings of your choice, and pop in the oven for about 25 minutes on 160 degrees. Don't forget to check as you go! Once you've taken it out of the oven, cut into slices and serve. That's it! It really is that simple. :)