Sugar Crush

Wednesday, February 12, 2014
If I was to chose one scent to use for the rest of my life, whether that be perfume, skincare or anything else, it would have to be the Sugar Crush scent from Soap and Glory hands-down.  The perfect mix of citrusy sweetness is absolutely gorgeous and it makes the whole 'shower routine' much less boring! 


The first thing I use in the Sugar Crush line is their body scrub. This is a really good all-round exfoliatior that you use whilst in the bath/shower and doesn't leave your skin feeling too irritated or tight. So many people seem to rave about this and rightly so - the scent is just as good as what it's meant for! I also love the body wash in the range, but I've had some issues with the pump so it means that I have to pull the tube out and use that to put in on my arms - yeah, it gets kinda messy. However, it's a really nice, hydrating moisturiser nonetheless and the scent makes it lovely to use!

7 comments :

  1. I really must try this, it sounds great! I have the Soap&Glory Righteous Butter :) x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds so nice, the name 'sugar crush' really draws me in for some reason! I think I'll pick the body scrub up next time I'm in Boots, that will probably be today ;)
    Alice | Blog | YouTube | xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try Soap and Glory, both these products sound great. I'm currently using Aesop products in the shower xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love S&G body care products, especially the Smoothiestar body butter :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sugar Crush Body Scrub. I have since replaced it with the Breakfast Scrub which I actually prefer :) x

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried this, but you've sure sold it well!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OooOoo! I haven't heard of this before! I love the scent of their hand food cream. Super nice!

    Kookii || The Beauty Diary♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.