Following on from the topic of positivity in my previous post, I was inspired by these gorgeous flowers to write down a little list on my notebook about what the best things are for a little "pick me up". Of course, the list naturally began with flowers (who can resist them?) but do not fear, I have more!
If flowers aren't your thing, a) why not?! and b) don't worry - I've jotted down a list. Usually, these kinds of lists are kept among a tonne of others in the notebook that sometimes is as essential as my right arm. I've noticed that I have way too many lists and sometimes, they might just be useful to someone other than myself, hence this post. Since we're now a lifestyle and beauty blog, it's only natural to give you a sneaky peak inside my little notepad and I let you know about some of the best things that make me happy.
- Finding a big tub of Nutella in the food cupboard and treating yourself to eating it with a spoon.
- Having a sleepy kitten purring away on your lap.
- Drinking a cup of the best coffee ever.
- Saturday night TV.
- Having someone take a photo of you where you don't look like some sort of wild animal.
- Finding a good book.
- Neat handwriting.
- Getting so into a blog that you find it compulsory to read from start to finish.
- Receiving compliments about your blog.