Bedside Bits

Friday, February 07, 2014
There's products that I use on a day-to-day basis, and then there's the ones that I plonk on my bedside. Certain times of the day call for certain products and there's a few I have to hand when I'm curled up in bed, watching a bit of TV or doing a spot of blogging. Here's where I keep the current book that I'm reading, a little notepad and of course, my phone.


For some strange reason, my creativity seems to always strike at night. It's almost always in bed when I think of another blog post to do, or even a video idea for my YouTube channel, meaning I need to keep a notebook by my side so I don't lose the idea through sleep. I have a few bedside beauty bits, thus including the Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm. I've been having really dry eyes lately, and this little eye balm really hydrates them without leaving them too tight. Night time also calls for a lip scrub - mine's preferably Lush's Sweet Lips but I'm partial to a bit of Lush's Bubblegum.

I also love having my book on my bedside - I love reading at night. There's just something so satisfying about drinking a hot cup of tea, a book and dozing off to sleep. This is where I also keep my little Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer, because everyone need a good hand sanitizer nearby, don't they?

            ♥ 

6 comments :

  1. Love this post. I need to start writing down my blog ideas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I really want to try the bath and body works hand gels! <3

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I'm the same as you, my inspiration is always stronger at night. It's getting to the evening here now so I might be able to actually get something done, haha!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lying in bed reading a good book and drinking coffee or tea too. I never tried the Lush's lip scrubs, but I should do it soon! ... and your handwriting is lovely ;)

    x Giada | The Beauty Recensionist

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute post hun! i just got the alexa chung book, cant wait to read it x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.