Dreamy Interiors

Thursday, February 06, 2014
If the makeup artist thing doesn't work out for me, I'm banking on doing interior design. It's something that I've always been interested in, and even spent hours putting together ideas for my bedroom when I was younger, just for fun. You'll see below there's three different themes that I love.

Image sources
You'll probably have guessed my favourite themes by now - simplistic and naturistic (if that's a word). I love clean, monochrome bathrooms and study areas/offices, but I also love wood and plants for a kitchen. I always promised my mum that I was going to paint and decorate my kitchen the colours inside The Great British Bake Off tent and am definitely staying true to my word! As always, my first stop for inspiration was Pinterest. That place is an interior-obsessed girls heaven! Plus, I may or may not have my children's, future home and wedding planned out already, and I'm only 16...