emma hardie amazing face moringa cleansing balm

Thursday, January 16, 2014
Try saying Emma Hardie Amazing Face Morninga Cleansing Balm without running out of breath - it's really a mouth full. I'm going to shorten this to the E.H Balm just for the purpose of saving my hands from the burning of typing all that over and over again! Well, I bought the E.H Balm in the FeelUnique Christmas sale due to it being £6 cheaper and having free delivery and it's fair to say that I'm more than impressed with the stuff!

EMMA HARDIE AMAZING FACE MORINGA CLEANSING BALM - £34
In 2013 it seemed like every blogger had, raved or craved one of these cleansing balms. Oily cleansing balms are quite new to me after I steered clear of them due to having oily skin myself. I put two and two together and guessed that oily cleansing balms wouldn't go with already oily skin. Wrong. I have combination skin and I use this every night as part of my skincare routine and it goes down a treat! If you've never used cleansing balms before, they just feel like they breakdown and emulsify your makeup and give you a really easy facial at home.

Its made of oils like Grapeseed and Sweet Almond as well as moringa seed extract, wild sea fennel and Vitamin E. It minimizes the appearance of large pores (something which I need a lot of help with!) and is also suitable for sensitive skin. If that's not enough to entice you, it also allows you to have an at-home facial in a matter of minutes. It still amazes me that it leaves my skin feeling so fresh and light even though it contains so many oils! You can even apply it on any problem areas (ie dry knees, elbows, etc) overnight and it'll be fine in the morning.

Although it's really expensive, you only need a tiny pea-sized blob to do the whole face and neck - it really will last you a long time. If you've tried this for yourself, you'll understand what I mean when I say that it really feels like it's going into your pores, digging out all of the dirt and leaving you feeling so fresh yet hydrated. When I first got this, I smelt it and felt like I was in a Lush store. It's like that smell when you can tell where a Lush shop is just by following your nose. Even though everyone says that their main gripe with this product is the packaging but I have no problems what so ever.

I think this is longest review I've ever done... Can you tell how much I love it?!