nars sheer glow

Monday, January 27, 2014
After running out of my beloved MAC Studio Fix, I thought it was about time to step of my foundation comfort zone and try something a bit different. I'm a full coverage kinda girl, and if you've never seen a review on this before, a) where the hell have you been? and b) the name is totally wrong - it's not sheer, and it's not really so glowy; two things that I love in a foundation.

NARS SHEER GLOW - £30.50
I bought this online so was quite unsure about what shade would suit me best. I eventually settled on Mont Blanc or Light 2 and although a little too dark for me, it looks absolutely fine when blended in and down my neck. I've been getting a few compliments on how my skin looks when I'm wearing this - nothing that I got from wearing Studio Fix. It's definitely a medium coverage foundation that's really easy to build up to cover redness and any small problem areas.

It's very pricey for a foundation and it really bugs me that high-end brands do not supply pumps with the foundation. Isn't £30 enough without paying an extra fiver for a pump?! I still use concealer and this works better than Studio Fix on my dry patches. I also don't find it to be overly heavy and although it doesn't contain any SPF, it is an amazing foundation and well worth the hefty price tag!

Have you tried this? What's your favourite full coverage foundation?

            ♥   

9 comments :

  1. I agree with you at that price a pump should be included, which is one of the reasons that I love the YSL foundations so much :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this foundation, when ever im having a bad skin day I pop this on and im always amazed at how good it makes my skin look! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this, but I've read so many good reviews on it. Think I'm going to treat myself on pay day. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard such amazing reviews on this! Can't wait to try it at some point! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! your blog is wonderful! these all photos are sooo pretty ♥
    I'm in love, and followed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.