fitness friday

Friday, January 10, 2014
Keeping my New Year's resolution in tact, I'm setting up a new feature on this blog called Fitness Friday. I've been really unhappy with my weight/health for the past three years and it's only now that I feel motivated enough to actually stick to a proper routine. I'm sure there will be a few of you reading this, wanting to get into shape but not really knowing where to start so hopefully we can all be motivated together! I've put together a few motivational photos to kick off Fitness Friday so keep on reading!

ALL IMAGE SOURCES
So, here's our first of Fitness Friday. All of these images were found on one of my favourite fitspiration Tumblrs, Oh So Fitspo. If you're lacking in motivation, bookmark this page! It's one of my favourites to check if I'm not feeling in the mood for exercising or eating healthily and it's jam-packed full of healthy recipes, exercises and photos of what your body could look like if you work hard enough! Here's the exercises I did this week:
Monday- Yoga / Tuesday- Running / Wednesday- Swimming / Thursday- Running / Friday - Swimming

I was thinking of making this a link-up kinda thing so leave me a comment telling me what exercises you've done this week and if you'd like to see more of Fitness Friday! Next week's will be all about the best fitness apps so make sure you stay tuned!

            ♥   


16 comments :

  1. Great post, that bikini bod is enough inspiration on its own! Already thinking towards my summer holiday, I've enjoyed going to the gym and changin up my workout this weeks, I'm loving it since I started incorporating weights, I also enjoyed doing blogilates this week :D xx just diet I need to work on...

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'm starting blogilates next week! Haha, I know... That's the most difficult! X

      Delete
  2. Oh I feel really bad right now - I'm eating mac and cheese whilst reading this haha. I've also made the resolution to get fit and start running again because it used to make me feel so great last year. I lost it a little bit when I had to study for my finals (they're good for nothing!)

    Valérie | scribblesofvalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so bad at running, it's embarrassing! Haha :) x

      Delete
  3. Great post! I also started working out. I'm doing the Tone It Up Love Your Body Challenge. Good luck on your fitness journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very active week! I'm trying to keep up the healthy life style

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved this post, I usually swim 8 times a week as i swim competitively, its the best thing to keep you fit!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this post! It really got me inspired to be healthy, I going to get fit ( I'm saying this whilst digging in to a my McDonalds) but I did just come home from an 8 hour bus journey so I think I'll let this one slide haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! 8 hours? I dont know how you did that haha x

      Delete
  7. I wish I had your motivation! Great blog, so i've decided to follow
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exactly the sort of photos I need to keep me going! I love the design of your blog Elise, just started following :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.