Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review

Monday, March 09, 2015

There's no denying that the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer is probably the most hyped-up product there has ever been in blogging-land. This concealer was the first I ever bought and I fell so in love with it that I won't turn to anything else. This little tube of goodness has good reason to be well-loved; it covers everything yet doesn't cost a bomb. 

I first reviewed it on my blog in what seems like the olden age, but years have passed and I've somehow repurchased it well over 7 times. With my skin being so pale it's hard to find a concealer that actually works at covering blemishes without being a noticeably different colour, but this looks seamless on my skin. I use it to erase my dark circles, prime eye shadow on my eyelids and cover blemishes. To say it's versatile is an understatement!

The formula of this is really something to write home about. Even though it's thick, it doesn't look caked-on when you apply it. I have to say that one thing has gotten better over the years... The packaging! In the past, it only took a matter of touches for the writing to be rubbed off but that seems to have changed. I repurchased this over 2 weeks ago, used it daily and the writing is still readable. Yay!

As I mentioned before, you can't go wrong with this. It's only £4.19 and I much prefer it to my YSL Touche Eclat. Have you tried this concealer? What do you think of it?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.