sleek contour kit

Friday, June 21, 2013
Yes, I know what you're thinking.
'Another post about Sleek?'
Yes. Another. And it's the best one to date.




After attempting to correctly contour and have it be acceptable to wear out for what seems like years, this beautiful palette has make me a decent contour-er. If that's even a real word.
As with all Sleek products, they have amazing pigmentation and last for absolutely ages!

In the palette you get a bronzer, highlighter and a blush for £10 which I think is an amazing price, considering one blush is usually £4.99.



Above is a quick swatch of each product. Contouring has taken me months to get right so if you'd like a quick step-by-step contour and highlight post, I'll be glad to share!

The bronzer is very pigmented but you can blend it out so that it doesn't look like a mud stain on the side of your cheek! They actually come in light, medium and dark shades and I actually think this depends on the bronzer. I have very light skin (I'm talking lightest MAC shade), and this still works and looks fine on my skin.
The highlighter is very sheer and light, but the only problem I have with this is that you can't see it much on your cheeks. You can build it up, though.
The blush, I think, is similar to their Rose Gold blush which I did a post on a few weeks back (link here).

Can you contour? What are your contouring tips and tricks?



14 comments :

  1. I've wanted to try this kit out for absolutely ages, would be fab if you could do a step-by-step post for a fellow pale girl!

    Charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this looks like the most perfect product, its such a pity sleek isnt sold in Ireland! I would love to see a post on highlight and contouring, as i feel i am still trying to get the hang of it!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too many posts about Sleek, amazing brand! I'd probably say my favourite drugstore brand. This looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Their eyeshadows are amazing too x

      Delete
  4. this is gorgeous, i really need to pick it up next time i'm in superdrug!
    Sophie x | 100 follower £75 fashion & beauty bundle giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to have to purchase this! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are Sleek products really good? I've never tried them before but this specific product seems to be very popular amongst the blogging community!

    http://cutiepiepenguin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're amazing! It's such a good product :)
      x

      Delete
  7. Oooh this looks amazing! The pigmentation of Sleek products is soo good! I really need to go and buy the contour kit after reading this! ;) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're amazing! Let me know what you think :)
      X

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.