Fit For Free?

Wednesday, June 18, 2014



When I first started my fitness journey, there was always one question in the back of my mind. Can you really get fit for free? I've been trying to lose weight for just over a month (read the first documentation here) and have found that you actually can get fit and healthy for free... Shocking, right?

As I mentioned in the post linked earlier, Blogilates is your best friend when you're losing weight. Cassey is such an amazing PT and the hundreds of free videos on her YouTube channel are so encouraging and motivating. Her app is also a life-saver for the I'm-stuck-in-the-supermarket-trying-not-to-buy-the-chocolate moments. Trust me, we've all been there.

If you're a runner or more of a cardio girl, get your earphones out, download the Nike Running app and away you go. I'm not that advanced yet (plus, cross country was my worst enemy in school) so I tend to stick to toning and aerobics. As for clothing, I just usually wear a baggy tee, a pair of old leggings and some running shoes, although I am eyeing up a pair of the pink Nike Free Runs. Post-exam treat?


The most exciting part of this post is how you could win £350 worth of fitness goodies - simply click here, follow the instructions and you'll be entered... Simple as that. :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.