Summer Corals

Friday, June 20, 2014

I'm a nail polish hoarder and one of those girls that uses everything as an excuse to paint their nails. I can be sitting around the house for days on end, changing my nail polish for no reason. I love seeing something bright and vibrant on my fingers... Yup, I know how weird that sounds. This is a big statement to make but I think I've found my favourite Summer shade - Barry M's Coral nail polish. This has been in my stash for months and after a root through my drawers, its back on my nails and I am loving it.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.