Destination Inspiration

Friday, June 27, 2014

all photos taken from pinterest
Whenever I'm feeling a bit uninspired, Pinterest is my number 1 stop. I've even created a new board that documents every photo that inspires me that fits into no other category. The main inspiration stream for me lately is relating to Summer. One of my favourite photos of the bunch is the Vintage Paris VOGUE. Perfect. I also love the last collage of images - beachy air, sunkissed skin, pastel patterns and Chanel espadrilles... Need I say no more?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.