In The Nude

Tuesday, June 24, 2014


If you'd had asked me last year what my favourite lipstick was, I'd probably have said something along the lines of MAC's Rebel or the Rimmel Kate Moss 107. I loved bold lipstick and found an excuse to wear them everywhere, even if I was just popping to the shop. Over the past few months I've been loving the natural lips that look like "my lips but better". Because it's summer and it's become too much effort to re-apply bold lipsticks, nudes are the way to go.

My favourite all-round nude is MAC's Patisserie. I picked this up after hearing Lily and Anna rave about it in their beauty chat videos in my Post-Exam Treats mini-haul and it's been my go-to everyday lipstick for the past few weeks. This stuff is amazing. I also have been loving the Natural Collection lipstick in Rosebud with the Rimmel lip liner in Eastend Snob - perfect for those who are Kylie Jenner lip wannabes! For special occasions I like using the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy, the perfect formula that gives your lips a gorgeous shine that feels luxurious.

You can actually see MAC's Patisserie lipstick in action in my new YouTube makeup tutorial!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.