A Spring Christening Outfit

Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Last week was the Christening of my little cousins. Christenings are always something that I struggle to find something appropriate to wear for but I spotted this gorgeous pink blazer and tried to find something to go with them. Anyway, here's what I ended up wearing.

Blazer - F&F // Shirt - Primark // Jeans - Topshop Joni // Shoes - Select
I was going to wear a dress but that'd mean fake tan - something that only comes in my path if it's completely necessary. The smell and however I apply it is awful so I try to avoid that at all costs. Plus, the weather means that it could have been raining or bright sunshine so I needed to dress weather appropriate! I was in Tesco having a little nosey around the clothing section when I found this gorgeous pink blazer in the sale, reduced to £17. It was obvious I had to pick it up.

I paired it with a white t-shirt and my favourite Topshop Joni jeans. I still felt it was a little 'too relaxed' to pair with flat shoes so I whipped out these gorgeous nude and gold heels that was lurking in the bottom of my wardrobe waiting to be worn. They're not too high that you tower over everyone but I think it just ties the whole outfit together whilst still looking fresh.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.