And... Breathe

Monday, April 21, 2014
You know me and my country walks - I don't know how I'd get through the weeks without them. I love switching my phone off and strolling along in the trees with my camera in hand. Seen as though my last nature post 'A Breath of Fresh Air' went down so well, I thought I'd make it a regular occurrence on the blog.


A few weeks ago my mum, brother and I went for a walk in a nature park. Again, my mum and brother opted for ridiculously inappropriate shoes and didn't have a pair of wellies to hand, so we couldn't stray off the guided path too much. One thing that I love photographing is nature; ducks, trees, animals, you name it, so when I'm equipped with a camera in a nature park, I'm in my element.


I also learn so much when I'm photographing as you notice so many more things that you'd usually look past. For example, who knew ducks sleep standing on one leg?! I certainly didn't. It's also fascinating watching them sleep. One-legged, twisted-necked bundles of feather perching beneath a tree. It's really nice to be able to sit and see the bare-bones of nature when you get so wrapped up in the beauty world.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.