This Week #11

Sunday, April 20, 2014
Yay! Another edition of This Week is finally back. I've been really into planning and scheduling posts recently and unfortunately, that means I can't often do these kind of posts. I actually love doing these posts and sharing my favourite things from that week. So, without further ado, here's my week!


Rave of the Week: I think this one has to be the Rimmel Apocalips in Across The Universe. I'm more of a matte kinda girl when it comes to coloured lips, but in a bid to venture in to the world of gloss, I picked this up and am completely in love. The perfect mixture of red vampiness with gloss for the people who are quite afraid of looking like your lips are dripping with water. Perfect.


Watch of the Week: This week I've really been loving Lauren Curtis' YouTube videos. I've been subscribed to her channel from when she first began uploading and her's is the only channel where I can watch a makeup tutorial and not find myself checking Twitter half way through. Can we please also mention Lauren's hair? Serious hair envy over here.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.