Back to Brunette

Thursday, April 17, 2014
FINALLY I managed to get rid of that awful ombre that's been haunting me for almost five months. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you may have spotted that the ends of my hair were supposedly 'ombred' (read: ginger). I don't have anything against ginger hair and I think it looks stunning on lots of people but when I was asking for it to be blonde, you could imagine my shock.


It seemed like when I asked for ombre, she mistook me for dip-dye. There was a line running right around my head where the brunette and ginger met and it was absolutely hideous. I'd try and hide it the best I could but ponytails and buns even meant a big ginger streak at the back of my head. In an attempt to get my old hair back, I just bought a regular brown hair dye and put it on the ends. Although it didn't cover completely and there's still some lighter tones than I would have normally, I really like it and am back to being in love with my hair!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.