versatile blogger award

Saturday, January 19, 2013
How cold has it been this week?! Living up North has left me craving deep snow throughout this week, and seeing all of the lovely photos people have posted of their streets covered in a deep covering of snow has made me sad. The only snow I've had this week is a slight dusting of snow- and by that I mean 1mm thick sprinkles of icing sugar. Any way, I logged on yesterday and found I'd been nominated for the versatile blogger award again! I was nominated a bit ago by Suzie at MissBeautyBits and completely forgot about publishing it after I was half way through! I've been nominated again by Rebecca at Belle Glamour so a huge huge thank you to both of you! 


 - Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the award who are relatively new to blogging
- Let them know you have nominated this
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Picture to your post


So, a few random facts about myself.
1. I learnt to drive my dad's car when I was 13.
2. I'm a really shy person and I don't speak to people a lot.
3. I just got Tumblr! 
4. I once completely changed my layout 4 times in a week.
5. I love camping and the outdoors.
6. I own about 200 nail polishes and I can't go shopping without buying one... Whoops.
7. Winter is my favourite season.

And finally I nomiate: 
Niamh from Floral Friendship
Ellie at The Beauty Cave

There's some lovely blogs for you to read, and how hard is it to find a nice blog who hasn't been nominated for this before?!






11 comments :

  1. thanks so much for nominating me hun, i've got a huge post to do as i've been nominated for the luebster award about 10 times and for the versatile blogger one about 3! Thank you tho! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I've been meaning to do this for weeks! No problem :) xx

      Delete
  2. omg, first time getting an nomination. thank you so much, I really appreciate it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog, glad I found it :) Will like it now:P

    gracierose98@blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 200 nail polishes wow that is a lot xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sound pretty similar! I'm shy, love camping and own waayyy too many nail polishes too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much doll but i've already done it - you can read it here. Thank you again! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.