May Favourites

Saturday, May 31, 2014

It's that time of the month again where I round up my beauty favourites of the month, and also the time of the month where I say that this month has passed to quickly. Did I say "month" enough in that sentence? Month. Anyway, I have a few favourites this month from new brow products to a new foundation obsession and even a new brush. 

My first favourite of the month has to be my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I mentioned this in last week's "This Week" post and said that I used to have a love-hate relationship with this product (mainly hate). After shopping my stash last week, I found this again and tried to work with it using a light hand and BAM, my brows were full and defined. Amazing.

Another favourite of mine this month is the L'Oreal True Match foundation. Being a really pale - pretty much white - skinned girl, it's hard to find drugstore foundations that cater to my skin tone. It's everything I love in a good foundation - not cakey, lightweight, full coverage and not too expensive! I've also been loving the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply it, which makes my skin look flawless. These brushes are also really easy to clean and keep the shape really nicely, which makes brush-washing less of a chore!

This month I've been loving to use the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive as a cream blush. I find this shade a bit too doll-like on my pale skin for my lips but dabbed onto the cheeks and blended with the RT Buffing Brush makes a really nice, natural cheek colour. You should know me by now - never using a product the way it's intended to be used!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.