Healthy Living

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll probably have noticed me raving on about my new favourite thing - Blogilates. I'm sure it'll come as no surprise to you that I am another teenage girl that is completely self-conscious and determined to lose weight. I've had this problem for around two years now and I'd never had the strength to be able to stick to healthy living and clean eating until now. I'm so determined to lose weight and without finding Blogilates, I'd never be so determined and focused as I am. Everything from the healthy recipes to butt workouts (let's face it, everyone wouldn't mind a bigger bum) on Cassey's channel make it so fun to eat and live healthily.

So, this morning, as focused as ever, I finally cooked for myself and made poached eggs on toast. I'm a sucker for sugary things and don't want to go into this all guns blazing, so I had a glass of pure orange juice to go along with it. It was actually one of the nicest breakfasts I've had in months, even with no bacon, sausage or white bread. Amazing.

For the last part of this post, I need your help. Would you like to see some healthy recipes on the blog? (Don't worry, I'm sure they'll taste nice and won't be too expensive to make!). Or even some workout routines of mine? Let me know in the comments!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.