A Drugstore True Match

Wednesday, May 21, 2014
l'oreal true match in rose ivory
Fellow pale skinned girls - listen up. After almost a year of looking for a perfect high coverage, pale drugstore foundation, I think I've finally found one. L'Oreal's True Match is one that I hear Lauren Curtis talking about all the time in her videos, and for £10 for a drugstore foundation, I gave it a whirl. Now when we're talking pale, I mean really pale (MAC NW10) so I can practically go into any store and pick up the lightest shade.

This is now probably one of my favourite foundations and I find it very similar to MAC's Studio Fix, just £10 cheaper. It is surprisingly lightweight for the amount of coverage it gives and is amazingly easy to blend. Even though the consistency is fairly watery/liquid-y, it lasts long periods of time without powder. Another major bonus for me is the pump - it really aggravates me when foundations don't come with a pump (NARS, I'm talking to you). This stuff is really amazing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.