H&M Home

Tuesday, May 13, 2014
pillow - basket - candle - jar - tray - throw

I just don't know what it is with me and interiors lately. I'm just obsessed to the point where I shop for bits to put in my bathroom more than I do bits to put in my wardrobe. H&M Home is one of my all-time favourite home wear/furnishing places and is has traditional pieces with a modern twist. Of course, I had to conjure up a monochrome themed wishlist because that, I am also obsessed with. There's even a few bits that I've picked up for re-decorating my room. H&M is on top form for me at the moment - I can't get enough!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.