Milani Illuminating Face Powder

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Milani is a brand that I've been wanting to try for a number of years after hearing about Lauren talk about it non-stop in the earlier days of her channel. I finally found Beauty Crowd, a site that stocks many American/Australian brands like Milani, Jordana and LA Girl in the UK to get my hands on some of the products I've lusted after for months.

My first purchase was something that I've never tried before, Milani's Illuminating Face Powder in Beauty's Touch. This is a blush/highlight combination that I've worn everyday since I got it and it's replaced my beloved Clinique Cheek Pops. I swirl my brush to combine the blush and highlight roses and sweep it over my cheeks and it gives the perfect amount of colour and highlight without looking like you've been slapped and partied in glitter.

The quality of the blushes themselves are amazing - they're finely milled therefore they have no chunky parts of glitter. Due to them being a highlight/blush combination they're not incredibly pigmented but just provide the perfect amount of sheen to give you a healthy looking glow. Another thing worth noting about these is how great the lasting power is - I wear this daily with an average wear time of 8-10 hours and it still looks just as good at the end of the day as it did when I first applied it.

What's your favourite blush / highlight?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.