2 Favourite Lipsticks from MAC

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The first ever high-end makeup product I bought was Russian Red lipstick by MAC, and since then MAC lipsticks have been some of my favourites. I still add to my collection every now and then but there's two that have stuck in my mind as favourites for many years. I reviewed Russian Red, which is my ultimate favourite, last week so I decided just to include these two in this post.

My favourite nude lipstick of all time is Patisserie. I got this on Anna's recommendation a few years ago and I've been through about 3 tubes since. It's achieved holy grail status due to it's ability to make my pale skin look less-washed out than other nude lipsticks do. It's a Lustre finish meaning it's sheer and easy to apply, so much so that you don't actually need a mirror to apply it. I've applied this whilst on the bus before and the end result came out much better than expected!

Another favourite is Rebel; a classic staple that is basically my everyday look in the Autumn/Winter. It's a gorgeous deep purple that comes out brighter on the lips than it looks in the tube. This is the most versatile lipstick I own - you can wear it on it's own, lightly patted onto the lips as a subtle stain or mixed with a red lipstick to create a deep burgandy colour. It's a Satin finish so it's long wearing and has an opaque colour.

What's your favourite MAC lipstick?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.