Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara

Saturday, September 13, 2014
Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara

I'm always on the look-out for new mascaras. After hearing about Rimmel's latest offerings, I decided to pick up the new Wonder-full mascara. One of the things that drew me to this almost instantly was the fact that it's enriched with argan oil. Because Argan Oil does such amazing things to my hair, I was intrigued what it could do to my lashes. I can't say that using this has improved the condition of my lashes (does anyone really study their lashes?) but the mascara itself is a good'un.

This claims to be a volumising mascara yet I'd say it adds more length to my lashes as opposed to volume. The brush is plastic but doesn't move around when you're trying to apply it, meaning it's really sturdy and ensures a nice, even coat. This is the blackest of the black mascaras, something that I feel is quite hard to find. Quite often, mascaras are labelled as black but they require a few coats (then look spidery!) to get the blackest colour.

The thing I love most about this mascara is the way it feels on my lashes. Some mascaras make my eye lashes feel crispy and hard which I completely hate, but this one still makes them feel like lashes. It's quite confusing when you come to think of it - black gloop is smothered onto your eyelashes yet they still feel soft and eyelash-like... Strange, right?

Overall I am completely loving and re-enforces my "Drugstore mascaras are just as good as high end" argument because I prefer this to They're Real by Benefit!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.