Autumn Lips

Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Autumn Lips

Autumn for me only means one thing: it's time to crack open the dark lipsticks. Reds, purples, browns, you name it. I'll probably have saved it for Autumn. Over the past year I've built quite the collection of darker, bolder lipsticks as I always seem to save them for Autumn time. Is that weird? Yes? Oh, ok. Let's move on...

My all-time favourite Autumn lipstick is the Rimmel Kate Moss 107. I bought this last year, reviewed it here and told you all I loved it. 1 year later and it's still true. This is the perfect mix between red and purple that looks the best paired with soft brown eye makeup and fresh skin. Another favourite of mine is Rebel by MAC. I used to wear this at all times around the year just because I loved it that much (again, a review here) but I've saved it for Autumn.

Oh by the way, I have some good news! Whilst I was re-decorating my bedroom, I pulled out the bed and found Russian Red by MAC underneath. It's my favourite classic red lipstick and I thought I'd lost it but we're now reunited! I have a feeling this is going to be on my lips all the way through to the Spring time as it is the perfect staple red lip. Parisian Passion is one of the Revlon Colorstays that I bought a few weeks back and I have a feeling that this will be the only glossy lip I wear until next year...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.