Best Lip Crayons

Friday, August 29, 2014

Best Lip Crayons

I've always said that if I ever were to get the opportunity to create my own makeup line, I'd definitely make something lip-related. I think they're so much fun and the possibilities of them are endless. Lately I've been really enjoying to wear lip crayons and of course, I have my preferences.

My favourite lip crayon of all-time is the Bourjois Colorboost in Fuschia Libre. I actually keep this in my mum's car because it's so easy to throw on when you need to dress up a little bit. This is a gorgeous fuschia pink shade as the name suggests and as with all of the shades in the range, the formulas are impeccable. They're opaque within a few swipes, easy to apply and super glossy. I've mentioned before that I'm not typically a big fan of glossy lipsticks but I've been loving them with tanned skin and a bit of highlighter.

Peach on the Beach was the other Colorboost I picked up last year and have been loving it ever since. This is a very light, baby pink that I don't think is peach at all. It looks lovely on both pale and tanned skin; something that is often difficult to find in a pink lip. The Revlon Colorburst (why do they sound so similar?) in Provocateur is one that I didn't expect to like. This is a super glossy bright red that looks amazing on pale skin.

What's your favourite lip crayon?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.