Autumn Boots

Sunday, August 03, 2014
Autumn Boots

The one thing that I'm always on the hunt for in Autumn is a good pair of boots. I'm extremely fussy when it comes to chosing them - they have to be black, a small heel, not too in-your-face and very comfortable to walk in. Whilst I was having a quick browse in Matalan I came across these - the perfect Autumn boot. At only £25 I figured they'd be perfect for the up & coming bad weather that's very typical of the English Autumnal weather. They're faux suede which means even though they'll be a pain to clean, they look nice and are so comfortable. The gold buckles are something that I'd usually avoid but I love the contrast on these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.