Bourjois Clubbing Mascara

Monday, August 25, 2014

Bourjois Mascara

I'm a huge believer in the idea that drugstore mascaras are among the best there are. I personally think that you can buy mascaras from the drugstore that are as good (if not better) than those from the likes of Chanel and YSL. I'd rather save my money and not waste it on something so overpriced! I picked up this Bourjois Volume Clubbing mascara in the 3 for 2 offer at Boots a few weeks ago and have been trialing out my theory.

The theory is still as strong as ever; this mascara is just as good as the YSL/Clinique one I tried. Even though it takes longer than usual to apply, the end result leaves my lashes volumized, separated and also lengthened. The brush on this doesn't use natural fibres but I don't care about that when it gives the effect it does. It has a flat front with the sides being the ones covered in bristles. It's also a pain in the ass to remove - I don't mind that really, at least it stays putt! It only costs a small amount and is so worth the money.  Drugstore mascaras are the best!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.