Chanel Rouge Coco Shine

Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Chanel Lipstick

 photo Chanel_zpsb3cc1e25.jpg

I'm a firm believer in the fact that every girl deserves a bit of luxury now-and-then, whether that be in shoes, handbags or makeup. Being the beauty junkie that I am, I would say at least 80% of my money is spent on stacking my bedroom with the aisles of Boots but I don't mind! For me, there's only one brand that shouts classic luxury and that has to be Chanel, so when my mum offered me a lipstick in celebration of finishing my exams I jumped at the chance. I chose a lipstick being the lipstick lover that I am and it's fair to say I am not disappointed. The formula is great, the shade is beautiful and let's not forget that the sleek packaging looks stunning on my dressing table!

I picked up the shade Boy, which the lady on the counter told me was the most popular shade. I'm not surprised. It's sleek, stunning and suits pretty much every skin tone. I would say this was a more velvety and slightly less pigmented shade of MAC's Patisserie, which is one of my all-time favourite nude lipsticks. This lipstick is very sheer and is very comfortable to wear because it just feels like a lightweight gloss. The wear-time is nothing to write home about; I would say around 2 hours before the need to reapply but I don't mind because it looks so stunning on the lips. The one thing I have a problem with is the price. Who can afford to spend £25 on a lipstick?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.