The Only Palette You'll Ever Need

Monday, November 17, 2014
The Only Palette You'll Ever Need

It's only recently dawned on me that out of the hundreds of eyeshadows I own, I could realistically get away with just one palette to use for the rest of my life. Urban Decay's Naked palette is all you will ever need (and more) in an everyday eye shadow palette and the only one I've been turning to in recent weeks. It contains a total of 12 eye shadows; 9 shimmery and three matte but if you're not keen on shimmery shadows, fear not! The three matte shades are all you'll need when it comes to the most basic look to the most intricate smokey eye - a white highlight shade, a muted beige and my favourite shade from the palette, Buck, a very warm mid-brown that looks amazing when blending out bolder colours.

The shadows from Urban Decay aren't comparable to any others I know and they beat MAC's infamous shadows by a long stretch! Unlike MAC, they're extremely pigmented and super easy to blend. The only downside? The amount of fall-out that you get with these, yet that's expected with bold & pigmented shadows. The fall out, however, is easy to clean up by simply applying concealer afterwards or applying eye makeup first, cleaning with remover and applying foundation.

Of course, we all know that the Naked line has been so successful that there's been another two palettes added but this is my favourite by far. Naked 2 would be for you if matte shades are important and Naked 3 contains rosier, pinker shades. I'm sure you've seen a million and one reviews on this over the past few years and if you've been debating on whether to buy it or not, this is your nudge - go for it! It's one of the best palettes out there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.