Christmas Party Makeup

Thursday, November 27, 2014
Christmas Party Makeup

The weeks over Christmas and New Year have always been my favourite for many reasons, but the most exciting one is due to all of the new makeup looks I can do! I've always found the holiday season to be the best for the exciting makeup looks and that's what I'm aiming to put out on my YouTube channel this month. The first look I made was a look perfect for a Christmas party, sporting a bold red Christmassy lip and neutral eyes.

The real stars of the show for this look were the lip products, for which I used the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Hot Pepper and the Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Provocateur. Both of these have been two of my favourite red lip products for such a long time that I needed to share them with you, via a tutorial! I'm loving uploading lately and have a few videos in the pipeline, ranging from a foundation routine to a dramatic smokey eye. I hope you enjoy!

If you'd like to see this video, click here. If you like my videos it'd mean a great deal to me if you could subscribe! If not, that's fine too :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.