Drugstore Favourites

Thursday, November 13, 2014
Drugstore Favourites

Look at me - I'm on a roll with my videos lately! This week's video installment is telling you all about My Favourite Drugstore Makeup Items. I've been collecting makeup for years yet it only occured to me that I hadn't rounded up my favourite makeup items from Boots, ever! A few of the items featured are; Revlon Photoready Foundation and the amazing Bourjous Rouge Edition Velvets in Ole Flamingo!, Hot Pepper and Peach Club. Also, if you have any video suggestions for me please leave them in the comments below! I'll be uploading every Wednesday and Sunday from now on and although I have almost a month's worth pre-recorded, I'd love your suggestions!

I'll also be doing a high-end version of this next Wednesday so if you'd like to see that, I'd love if you could subscribe to my channel!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.