Favourites for Lips

Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Lip Favourites

Lips are, without a doubt, one of my favourite things to play around with colour-wise in the whole of makeup. I find it so much more interesting than everything else, from eyes and face to nails and skincare. I love how it completely transforms a look & I also love how coloured lipsticks really compliment my glasses - one of the very few bonuses about being a specs wearer! Recently I've been really enjoying lighter pink lips, something that is really different for me. I don't think that pinks suit me in general but there's a few that I can get away with, so I've been taking full advantage of my new finds!

The first one I've been loving is the Bourjois Rouge Coco Shine in Peach Club. Since buying Hot Pepper and Ole Flamingo! back a few months ago, I've been desperate to get my hands on another shade from the range. If you're looking for a matte, bold liquid lipstick, this is where you should be looking! The formula is impeccable - easy to apply, not drying whatsoever and let's not even discuss the staying power. Let's just say that I once fell asleep and after waking up of a full night's sleep whilst tossing & turning and rubbing the heck out of my face, it was still there. Amazing.

I also have been loving a combination lately - the Revlon matte balm in Elusive and the Revlon Papaya lip gloss. I'm not a fan of these individually but together they make a great team. I love this that much that I put it in last month's favourites! I love the shade underneath but am not a fan of the finish and it's the opposite with the lip gloss. I love wearing this duo! Lastly I have the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy. I won't ramble too much about this because you're probably sick to death of me rambling on about it but it's stunning. To see the full review of this, just click here.

What lip products have you been loving lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.