Pancakes Galore!

Wednesday, March 05, 2014
What is the point in savory pancakes? I mean, for every other day except for Pancake Day I can tolerate the idea of savory toppings, but other than that, it's a no go. What's the point though, seriously? If you're going to go to all of the effort to make pancakes, you may as well go all out and pile in the calories... Sack the diet!


These were the photos from my Pancake Day this year. First up was pancakes at my mum's - the basics of Nutella, lemon juice and syrup, but then we went to dads... Cherries, banana, aero, chocolate chips, marshmellows and even whipped cream. Me and my dad have one small thing in common, the sweet tooth. Of course my dad however is small and skinny and can eat as much chocolate as he wants, whereas me on the other hand, I just have to look at it and I put on 2 pounds. That's the one benefit of having parents who've separated... Double pancakes for all!