More Lip Crayons?

Friday, March 28, 2014
"More lip crayons?" - a question I get asked by pretty much everyone I'm shopping with when I'm drawn over to makeup counters. I've always said that if I was ever able to create my own makeup line, I'd definitely opt for lipsticks. They're so much fun and I really love how you can change your whole face and attitude when you change your lip colour!


I really don't know when the obsession started - it was probably way back when Bourjois released their new ColorBoost. I picked up one, then went straight back the day after to pick up the other three. Since then, I've been completely hooked. I've never bought any of the cult Clinique Chubby Sticks because they're just too expensive for me, but at around £7/£8 a pop, drugstore alternatives are totally worth it.

A few of my favourites are the ColorBoost. They're glossy, pigmented and completely hydrating. Ok, the 8 hour wear-time is slightly questionable but I don't mind topping up throughout the day for the look they create. If you follow me on Twitter, you'll have noticed me expressing my love for the Revlon Colour Burst matte & lacquer balms. I prefer matte lipsticks so I picked up two matte shades but I couldn't help picking up this gorgeous glossy red. Again, super pigmented and really hydrating. You can't go wrong!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.